Kalmar Services is looking for two Technical Trainers to Kalmar Mobile Equipment Training Academy. Extrovert person’s with a broad technical knowledge and a passion for building network and relationships. In this role you should deliver both classroom and hands-on trainings besides collaboration with technical schools and universities. We offer an exciting role in an international work environment being part of a multi-skilled global team.
In this role, you will make sure we provide quality training on time in order for our stakeholders to drive their business profitably. We are looking for candidates with a solid track record in training/consultancy combined with a technical background.
- Deliver, plan and develop classroom, virtual and hands-on trainings. Deliver trainings to learners, technicians and management as well as organizing activities to train-the-trainers using adult training principles
- Coordinate course planning with customers and organize training activities and support local trainers
- Continuously develop and review the content for training courses along with providing feedback of the training material
- Keep accurate data and knowledge about technical development
- Liaise with service organization and customers on technical information and product training
- Contribute to training process improvements and participation in other projects as needed
- Collaborate with technical schools and universities
To succeed in this role we see that have at least 5 years of relevant business/product and training experience and a broad technical background. A technical education or vocational qualification is also needed for this role. We expect that you have extensive training delivery experience along with excellent communication and presentation skills. Knowledge of the Kalmar product range is considered an advantage.
As a person you have an open mind set and have easy to interact with both individuals and teams in an international environment. Enjoying educating people besides building trust and relationships is natural for you.
The job requires that you can express yourself fluently in English, both spoken and written. Other language skills are considered as an advantage. You should also be able to travel internationally in this role.
Location for one position is in Ljungby, Sweden. The other position’s location is in Europe.
For further information please contact Conny Eliasson, Global Training Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +46 76 827 1480.
Welcome to send in your application and CV to email@example.com by 15 March, 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com