Accountable to the Directors of Cargotec Terminal Solutions Malaysia (CTSM) for the operational performance and implementation of the CTSM Business Plan including achievement of the business unit’s financial targets.
- Implementation of process improvement programs (eg. Bumblebee) in accordance with the agreed plan and action.
- Development, implementation, monitoring and analysis of business financial performance.
- Crane upgrade business operations and project management continous improvement.
- Negotiation of significant commercial agreements and disputes.
- Personnel leadership and business acumen development.
- Major bid preparation and presentation.
- Corporate and APAC wide project team member.
Conduct and improvement of operating rhythm reporting and structures.
- Masters of Business Administration, tertiary qualification in Business and a related field
- 5 years as leader of a significant organisation or Business unit operating in a Business to Business sales, services and project industrial environment
- 10 years direct commercial responsibility for P&L or equivalent business outcomes.
- Strong team leader
- Verbal and written communication skills across multiple levels
- Business accumen and medium term planning
- Bid and/or sales experience
- Strong commercial negotiation skills
- Exposure to technical/industrial environments and customers
- Leadership of project based oranisations and/or programs
- Willing to work at Port Klang, Selangor
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com