Trainee, Business Development
We are looking for a Trainee, Business Development to support our business development and portfolio management team during the summer period 2017 (approx. May or June - August).
- The main task is to support the transfer of the global project documentation database migration from Microsoft SharePoint to Google environment
- Documenting the configuration of the new tool
- Redefining the basic settings of the new tool including the site/folder structure
- Defining how to replace SharePoint features not supported by Google Drive
- Defining the best way to migrate the content of the database in collaboration with our IT
- Ensuring the chosen solutions are fulfilling the business needs (creation and implementation of a testing and validation plan)
- Collecting actively feedback and supporting the end-users of the database
Education, experience, competencies
- Studying IT or other relevant field (M.Sc. or B. Sc.)
- Preferably some previous work experience in similar projects
- Excellent knowledge in MS tools (especially previous experience of working with Sharepoint) and Google tools
- Project management understanding (studies in the field) and/or previous experience is an advantage
- Detail oriented and problem solving attitude
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Strong IT skills (especially Microsoft SharePoint and Google tools)
An interesting and challenging tasks that gives you a good opportunity to get insight into global project business. You will have an excellent opportunity to become familiar with a migration project in a global environment.
If interested please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com