We are looking for a Trainee, Documentation to work in our documentation and training team during the summer period (approx. June - August).
- Maintaining the storage databases of published documents
- Assisting in system-related tasks
- Assisting in ongoing customer projects
- Coordinating requests of various stakeholders
- Supporting in different activities in the documentation and/ or training
Education, experience, competencies
- Studying in engineering, communication or languages (M.Sc. or B. Sc.)
- Proficiency in English, other language skills are seen as an asset
- Interest in communication and global business
- Preferably some previous work experience in similar tasks in technical documentation
- Some technical knowledge and understanding of technical documentation and drawings
- Detail oriented and problem solving attitude
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Finnish
- Strong IT skills
An interesting and challenging position that gives a good opportunity to get insight into documentation. The trainee will have an excellent opportunity to become familiar with technical communication in international business.
Interested? Please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com