Trainee, Finance and controlling
We are looking for a Trainee, Finance and controlling to work in our Automation and Project Division’s finance and business control team during the summer period 2017 (approx. May - August).
- Cash management
- Monthly and project reporting
- Supporting the daily operations and different office tasks
Education, experience, competencies
- 2nd or 3rd year student in finance or business administration (M.Sc. or B. Sc.)
- Basic knowledge of finance and business control
- Preferably some previous work experience in similar tasks
- Detail oriented and analytical working style
- Strong IT skills; experience of SAP preferred
- Experience of working with BPO partner
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
An interesting position that gives a good opportunity to get insight into finance and controlling in international business.
If interested please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com