We are looking for a Trainee, Finance to support our Kalmar finance team during the summer period. You would be able to start working during May or June. This position is located in Helsinki.
- Supporting in monthly reporting
- Development of reporting
- Analytics and various other finance tasks
Education, experience, competencies
- Studies in finance or accounting (M.Sc. or B. Sc.)
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting
- Previous experience in finance or controlling related tasks is seen as an asset
- Strong IT skills; good excel skills is a must and HFM skills an asset
- Detail oriented and analytical working style
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English
An interesting position that gives a good opportunity to get insight into finance in international business.
If interested please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com