Trainee, Item Management
We are looking for a Trainee, Item Management to work in our Item management team in Services, during the summer period (approx. May - August) to support Kalmar central service’s sales and purchasing functions.
- Maintain parts item data according to agreed policies
- Provide added value for item data content and verify data quality and completeness
- Developing processes and reporting
- Supporting the daily operations and different office tasks
Education, experience, competencies
- Student in engineering (M.Sc. or B. Sc.)
- Preferably some previous work experience in similar tasks (experience from purchasing/sales/engineering is an advantage)
- Some technical knowledge
- Detail oriented and analytical working style
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Finnish
An interesting and challenging position that gives a good opportunity to get insight into Kalmar Services business and to improve our performance.
If interested please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com