We are looking for 1-2 trainees in our project delivery organization in Tampere. As a trainee your main task is to support logistics team and/ or production planner during summer vacation period (May- September).
- Organizing material deliveries from our warehouse to production partners
- Organizing material deliveries from our suppliers to production partners
- Handling delivery process in SAP for project materials
- Generating purchase requisitions and doing production BOM in SAP
- Preparing different logistics/ transportation documents
- Assisting in invoicing and invoice processing
- Supporting logistics coordinator team and production planner in different office tasks
Education, experience, competencies
- Studying engineering or economics (B. Sc. or M.Sc.), preferable logistics
- Basic knowledge of logistics importing and exporting processes
- Knowledge of incoterms and other transportation legislation
- Analytical working style
- Strong IT skills, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Strong English language skills
A great possibility to develop your professional skills in logistics in a global company.
Interested? Please submit your CV and application via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com