Trainee, Logistics assistant
We are looking for a trainee to work in Parts & Logistics team. As a trainee your main task is to the support logistics team during summer vacation period (May- September).
- Preparing different logistics/ transportation documents
- Assisting in invoicing and purchase invoice processing
- Supporting the logistics team in different office tasks
- Act as the keyuser for time-monitor system
Education, experience, competencies
- Studying business administration (B. Sc.) or other relevant field
- Basic knowledge of logistics' importing and exporting processes
- Knowledge of incoterms and other transportation legislation
- Can-do attitude
- Strong IT skills (SAP, Google tools, Ms office tools)
- Strong English language skills
A great possibility to develop your professional skills in logistics in a global company.
Please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com