We are searching a
Trainee, Marketing and Communications
to join Kalmar Marketing and Communications team at Kalmar head office in Helsinki. We offer a full time position during the holiday season 2017.
Your main tasks would include
- Assisting in Kalmar Digital Asset Management system implementation
- Updating and developing Kalmar web pages
- Updating and developing Kalmar intranet pages
- Supporting in content creation for Kalmar social media channels
- Supporting in internal and external newsletter processes
- Supporting the team in different marketing related tasks during the holiday season
Education, experience, competencies
- You are a team player with good social skills
- You take in new challenges easily and you are proactive
- You are fluent in English and you have excellent writing skills
- You have experience from digital communications and different CMS tools
- You are a M.Sc. student majoring in communications or marketing and close to your graduation
- You have working experience from similar positions, or that would be seen an advantage
We offer you an interesting job opportunity in a truly global team. If interested, please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than 12 March 2017.
Further information about this position from Maija Eklöf, Vice President, Marketing and Communications by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+358 20 777 4096).
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com