We are looking for a
Trainee, Mechanical Engineering
to work in our engineering team during the summer period 2017. Position is located in Tampere.
- Supportive design tasks in horizontal transportation engineering
Education, experience, competencies
- You have a few years of studies in machine design as a major or at least as a strong minor
- Ideally you have some experience in 3D design, preferably with Catia
- You are dynamic, initiative and hard-working
- You are eager to learn more on the way to become a future expert
- You have strong IT skills
A great possibility to develop your professional skills in electrical engineering design with mobile machines in a global company.
Interested? Please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com