Trainee, Proto workshop
We are looking for 1-2 trainees to work in our proto workshop and R&D test field in Tampere during the summer period. Position requires close co-operation with different functions in Tampere site. As a trainee your main tasks is to support proto workshop assembly teams and R&D projects in test field.
- Assembly team member
- Assisting in duties in proto workshop
- Assisting in duties in the test field
Education, experience, competencies
- The 1st or 2nd year student in engineering (B. Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Preferably some previous work experience in similar tasks
- Previous work experience in assembly/production work is seen as an asset
- Forklift license and occupational safety card is an advantage
- Genuine interest in mechanical / electrical assembly work and good teamwork skills
- You are systematic and have can-do attitude
A great possibility to develop your professional skills in a global organisation where you are challenged with interesting tasks.
Please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com