We are looking for a trainee to work in our purchasing team in Tampere during the summer period 2017. As a trainee your main task is to support purchasing team and to substitute purchasers during summer vacation period. Position offers a wide view on Kalmar project business.
- Support daily purchasing actions
- Coordination of purchasing orders
- Assisting in ongoing tasks related to sourcing and/or purchasing
- Supporting the daily operations and different office tasks
- Developing processes
Education, experience, competencies
- At least 2-3 years of studies in engineering, business or economics (B. Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Basic knowledge of purchasing processes
- Systematic working style
- Strong IT skills, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Strong English language skills
An interesting and challenging position that gives a good opportunity to get insight into Kalmar's business and to improve our performance.
Interested? Please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com