Trainee, Sales, Intelligence Crane Solutions
We are looking for 1-2 trainees to support our Intelligence Crane Solutions business line in Tampere during the summer period 2017. You would be able to start working in May 2017 or even earlier.
- Assisting in ongoing tasks related to sales operations, tendering work, product management, business line management and process development
- Sales / marketing material generation
- Developing pricing tools and internal reporting
- Supporting the daily operations and different office tasks
- Developing processes and reporting
Education, experience, competencies
- Student in engineering (M.Sc. or B. Sc.), studies in automation or industrial management is advantage
- Basic knowledge of business
- Preferably some previous work experience on cost calculation tools, process development or sales support work is appreciated
- Strong IT skills; experience with SAP, Salesforce, JIRA appreciated
- Detail oriented and analytical working style
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English
An interesting and challenging position that gives a good opportunity to get insight into Kalmar ICS business and to improve our performance.
Interested? Please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com