Trainee, Software development
Software and automation development is looking for a team member to the SW testing team. You would be able start working in May 2017 or part-time even earlier. After successful training period there is a possibility to do your final thesis with us.
- Testing software of automated crane concept, using simulated environments, test automation and participating live testing of a full scale crane in our test field
- Supporting tasks in different activities in the software team
Education, experience, competencies
- Studying in software engineering (M.Sc. or B. Sc.), especially interest in development and testing
- Genuine interest in software development
- Some experience and understanding (studies) of testing SW
- Preferably some previous (work) experience in similar tasks
- Coding skills
- Good study record
- Detail oriented and problem solving attitude
- Excellent communications skills in English
An interesting and challenging position that gives a good opportunity to get insight into software development in international environment.
Interested? Please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com