We are looking for 1-2 trainees to work in our warehouse in proto workshop logistics in Tampere. Position requires close co-operation with different functions in Tampere site. As a trainee your main tasks is to support logistics operations during summer vacation period.
- Warehouse daily operation
- Assisting in duties in proto workshop
Education, experience, competencies
- The 1st or 2nd year student in engineering (B. Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Preferably some previous work experience in warehouse work
- Previous work experience in assembly/production work is seen as an asset
- Forklift license is an advantage
- Genuine interest in logistics and good teamwork skills
- You are systematic and have can-do attitude
A great possibility to develop your professional skills in logistics in a global company.
Please submit your application and CV via apply now as soon as possible but no later than Sunday 12 March 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com