Your task is to support Kalmar APAC Region on all marketing and communications related issues. Your responsibilities are to steer and coordinate Kalmar external and internal communications in APAC Region and drive brand building initiatives and activities in APAC Region. You will be located in Singapore but you are ready to travel within APAC countries.
- Contribute to the common communication plan based on Business Area and APAC region needs and communication possibilities
- Run the process related to communication that determine investments and budgets for activities, business objectives and requirements
- Ensure excellence in communications demand management and execution through insights about the business, how communication can support it, how to deliver the communication, and how to measure, follow up and improve the way of working
- Ensure a communication perspective in the planning and management of APAC Region
We expect you to have:
- A University degree, Business or Marketing related disciplines
- At least 8-10 years of solid experience in Marketing and Communications, preferably gained in MNC
- Strong sense of integrity and is able to handle confidential information
- Good writing skills (including other Asian languages), presentation abilities and practices
- Ability to respond to conflicting demands and processes across the organization
- Strong leadership ability, at least 2 years’ experience in managing a team
- Solid communications and change management experience
- Structured and result oriented
- Project management skills
- Good understanding of the business situation, Cargotec needs, user needs, combine messages, channels and understand the whole picture
- Proactive and strategic view on communication opportunities
- Strong networking capabilities – internal and external
- Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents are preferred
For further information please contact APAC HR Teresina Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +852 2942 9120 (located in Hong Kong) or Singapore HR Sandy Kee tel. + 65 65973868 email@example.com.
Please submit your application, CV and salary request at People and Careers at kalmarglobal.com by 24 February, 2017.
Kalmar offers the widest range of cargo handling solutions and services to ports, terminals, distribution centres and to the heavy industry. Kalmar is the industry forerunner in terminal automation and in energy efficient container handling, with one in four container movements around the globe being handled by a Kalmar solution. Through its extensive product portfolio, global service network and ability to enable a seamless integration of different terminal processes, Kalmar improves the efficiency of every move. www.kalmarglobal.com
Kalmar is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion in 2015 and it employs over 11,000 people. Cargotec's class B shares are quoted on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under symbol CGCBV. www.cargotec.com